At Wild Ohio Brewing Company, we take a responsible approach to drinking and hope our customers will do the same. Responsible drinking doesn’t take the fun out of beer, it allows you to practice moderation when enjoying a glass of your favorite brew. The main goal of responsible drinking is to avoid harming yourself, your family, and society. Drinking responsibly can tremendously improve your beer-drinking experience and help you avoid some unfortunate consequences. Here are a few responsible drinking tips we urge you to follow:
- Always make a plan for the night. If you already have some alcohol-drinking experience, you know how much is enough. Don’t exceed the limit.
- Always eat before drinking beer.
- Even though our beer is very tasty, we don’t recommend drinking it too fast. Drink slowly to avoid fast intoxication.
- Don’t be afraid to say “no” to friends and coworkers when they offer you a glass of beer and you feel as if you’ve had enough.
- A couple of drinks of tasty beer are usually sufficient to make your evening fun.